Blog Directory - OnToplist.com "There's no such thing as adults. We're all just kids trying to grow into life."

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Simply Inspired

Although I am of a younger generation, it can always be helpful to find a new source of inspiration. When I test positive, I started writing quotes on my bedroom and closet doors. Any quote that I liked or felt was true to my own life was written there. My door have collected many quotes over the past year. One quote that I recently discovered has become one of my favorites:
"There is no such thing as adults. We're all a bunch of kids trying to grow into life." This quote can apply to most any situation. Everybody has been faced with a situation that they are trying to "fit into." You are not alone. The world surrounds you with a vast majority of different struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment