Blog Directory - OnToplist.com "There's no such thing as adults. We're all just kids trying to grow into life."

Friday, February 5, 2010

My Promise




As I said before, testing positive for this genetic mutation was almost like a rebirth. I was suddenly seeing a new world through a brand new set of eyes. I realized that

I needed to not take the littlest things for granted any longer. Because of this, I made a very important promise to myself.
    Laughter has always been very important to me. If I’m not laughing I’m most likely being asked if I’m alright. Because laughter is so important to me I decided to promise myself that I would laugh really hard at least once everyday. Although this promise is not big it is enough and it is definitely satisfying. A year after learning my results I can still say this promise has not been broken.  

No comments:

Post a Comment